Our members have a lot going on! Check out our calendar to learn about events and offerings in Franklin County. Have something you'd like to put on our calendar? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit an event.
Franklin County Resource Network (FCRN)
What We Do
- FCRN Email List: a 700+ person email list. Members can email the list at any time to ask questions or share information. If a type of help or assistance exists, someone in FCRN knows about it and how to get it.
- FCRN Meeting: Members also gather twice a month on Zoom. On the FIRST Thursday of each month, we have a networking meeting where we talk to each other about what we offer and how we can help people. On the THIRD Thursday, we have a deeper dive presentation from someone local, with the opportunity to ask questions and learn more.
Who can join FCRN?
Anyone who lives or works in Franklin County. You don’t have to be a social worker or someone who works in a “helping” field. You just have to care about people in Franklin County and want to learn about ways to help and support them.
When does FCRN meet?
FCRN meets on the first and third Thursdays of each month from 10am-11:15am.
Our meeting dates and featured speakers for the first half of 2024 are below:
- Jan 18: Western Mass Library Advocates
- Feb 1: Networking meeting
- Feb 15: 413Cares Overview & How To Find Help Locally
- March 7: Networking Meeting
- March 21: FRTA Services with Travel Ambassador Elizabeth Quirk
- April 4: Networking Meeting
- April 18: Rachel Bowles and Community Action Youth & Workforce Development Programs
- May 2: Networking Meeting
- May 16: Mary Klaes & the Greenfield Court Services Center
- June 6: Networking
- June 20: TBA
- July 4: SUMMER BREAK NO MEETING
- July 18: Networking
- August 1: SUMMER BREAK NO MEETING
- August 14: TBA
I want to come to these meetings! How do I sign up?
THE FIRST THURSDAY of each month will be an hour-long NETWORKING meeting, where all we do is talk to one another about what we do and how we can help each other. Register for those HERE: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0vcu2qrz0qG93f9W54MxLPqyH-X5HGE5kZ
THE THIRD THURSDAY of each month will be an hour-long PRESENTATION meeting, where we’ll hear from a local org and be able to ask them questions and make connections. Register for those HERE:
How do I get on the FCRN email list?
You can email email@example.com to join the email list.
I would like to present at FCRN during the second hour about my organization or program.
Great! You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about time slots for presentations.
CONTACT INFO FOR THE PROGRAM