Our members have a lot going on! Check out our calendar to learn about events and offerings in Franklin County. Have something you'd like to put on our calendar? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit an event.
Franklin County Resource Network (FCRN)
What We Do
- FCRN Email List: a 700+ person email list. Members can email the list at any time to ask questions or share information. If a type of help or assistance exists, someone in FCRN knows about it and how to get it.
- FCRN Meeting: Members also gather twice a month for 2 hours on Zoom. During meetings, we spend our first hour doing introductions and announcements. The second hour is for deeper discussions about big issues, and presentations from local organizations about services and help they offer.
Who can join FCRN?
Anyone who lives or works in Franklin County. You don’t have to be a social worker or someone who works in a “helping” field. You just have to care about people in Franklin County and want to learn about ways to help and support them.
When does FCRN meet?
FCRN meets on the first and third Thursdays of each month from 10am-12pm.
Our meeting dates and featured speakers for 2023 are below:
- August: 3
- Sept: 7
- Jessica Atwood, Franklin Regional Council of Governments, talking about digital equity
- Sept 21
- Katri, from New England Learning Center for Women in Transition
- Oct: 5 – DOUBLE FEATURE
- Javier Luengo Garrido will teach us how to help ALL people get driver’s licenses
- Donna Griffin presenting about Community Health Worker Training
- Oct 19
- Translate Gender
- Nov: 2, 16
- Dec: 7, 21
How do I get on the FCRN email list?
You can email email@example.com to join the email list.
I would like to present at FCRN during the second hour about my organization or program.
Great! You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about time slots for presentations.
CONTACT INFO FOR THE PROGRAM